Mobile Performance - Testing the Server
As mobile Internet usage becomes the norm and will soon surpass desktop Internet usage, how
do you ensure that your mobile user experience is similar to the desktop experience of your
Performance is a major issue in mobile user satisfaction.
Testing the performance of your mobile applications and using the results of these tests to
improve the performance is a key aspect of successfully delivering mobile software.
XBOSoft is holding a series of 3 webinars in which we explore the 3 aspects of mobile
You are invited to join our webinar on mobile performance testing for the server
Thursday February 21 at 10:00 AM EST. In this webinar we will explain
how to performance test the server as it applies to a mobile device.
- Part 1 - Client Application Performance (Jan 24, 2013)
- Part 2 - Server Performance
- Part 3 - Network Performance (Coming Soon)
Join this webinarto learn:
- Where to start in analyzing server performance.
- How to best test the performance of the server and how to use the results of these
tests to improve mobile user experience.
- Guidelines on how to design content delivery in the server to minimize performance problems.
This and more is explored in our webinar,
Mobile Performance - Testing the Server.
This Webinar is Brought to You By:
Alan Trefzger - Senior Quality Consultant - XBOSoft
Alan is a Senior Quality Consultant at XBOSoft. He has helped improved software quality processes and worked on many mobile performance testing projects for multinationals around the world.
Comment or Ask a Question