Why Become a Pro Member of Software Test Professionals?
- Personal and professional growth
- Increase your knowledge
- Share your knowledge and build your reputation as a leader
- Become a Local Interest Group leader in your community
- Receive discounts to STP conferences
- Get published
There are many reasons to become a Pro Member and the above are just a few examples of why you need to be a part of Software Test Professionals. As a Pro Member, you will be able to create valuable industry content and share it with the community. You will build a reputation for others to see by getting involved in discussions, attending webinars, commenting on other professional’s submissions, and your content will receive priority consideration for our publications including, e-newsletters, magazine, and our Focus Book series.
Basic members will receive our e-newsletters, the current month’s digital copy of Software Test & Quality Assurance Magazine, and limited ability to review content. This may be enough for the casual software tester but for individuals committed to their profession it will only be enough to “wet the whistle” of curiosity. We want you to be a Pro member and we have priced it to be a nominal expense. We know the return will be worth the investment.
More Reasons to Join…
- You believe there is something better for your professional aspirations than only being part of an online social network group. Pro Membership gives you access to a repository of white papers, focus books, metric guides, benchmarking studies, annual salary & practices report, educational webinars, eSeminars, e-newsletters, STQA magazine, and access to Crews – a true global software testing community.
- You are looking for opportunities to be at the center of influence such as publishing an article, speaking at conferences and networking with industry leaders.
- You are looking for a group that has your professional interests at the forefront and provides you the resources to enhance your career.
- You believe that software testing and quality assurance is important enough to have an industry association framework to provide the resources you need as a professional.
- You believe your career and its future is worth the investment.
The benefits will grow as the membership grows. We are a true association and believe the future of this organization will be our ability to re-invest in our community. We are committed to the success of every software test and quality assurance professional. Please visit our membership page for a list of all of the membership benefits. There’s never been a better time to join.