You are invited to submit a presentation proposal to speak at the Software Test Professionals Conference & Expo 2011. STPCon will be held March 22-24 in Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. The conference will attract the software testing industry’s leading practitioners, consultants, managers and solutions providers.
Speaking at a Software Test Professionals conference not only gives you or your business exposure at the conference but also leading up to the conference. Speakers who are chosen to present are given opportunities to promote their expertise and/or business. For instance, conference speaker articles have been featured on our website and e-blasted to our community of 50,000 members. When the article is featured, we also send out social media alerts to the software testing community-at-large.
Presentation proposals must:
- Offer solid content featuring specific how-to’s and valuable takeaways
- Be presented by industry leaders with expertise to share
- Shed light on an issue, practice or industry process
- Be presented by speakers who have a strong platform presence and presentation skills
- Be educational and not a product pitch
You may submit more than one topic. If your presentation proposal is selected you will receive a complimentary conference registration. Furthermore if you know someone who would fit the proposal criteria, please forward this email to them for their consideration.
Please submit your proposal .