How Machine Learning Is Being Used in New Age QA Automation Tools
November 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am MSTFREE
ML or artificial intelligence (AI) tools are the hottest topics right now in the testing industry, however, QA managers and manual testers have little to no knowledge about it. Thus, Yarin, the co-founder of TestCraft will go deeply into the details of ML functionality and explain about the importance of ML & codeless Selenium – with real examples, statistics, and applications.
This technical presentation will cover:
- How ML identifies elements, attributes and the changes in attributes
- How are the changes in attributes dealt with – from the perspective of a manual tester and from a ML algorithm
- Thinking probabilities and data visualization of an ML algorithm
- Example of a pre optimization matrix – how ML analyzes constant changes
- Confusion Matrix – recall, precision and accuracy of ML
- Finalize with a Q&A session
Yarin Podoler – Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, TestCraft
When working as a software developer at StartApp, Yarin was looking for a testing solution that would keep pace with the development progress. He couldn’t find one, so he started TestCraft. During his time at TestCraft Yarin helped many manual teams transition to automation. Learning their challenges and pain points, he developed the TestCraft platform accordingly. Yarin had been coding since he was 13. He lives in Tel-Aviv, married, with 2 beautiful kids.
Co-founder and Chief Product Officer at TestCraft
R&D developer at StartApp
R&D developer at Perion
R&D developer at SweetIM