While many enterprise mobility teams have considered incorporating a mobile device cloud into their testing labs, the question remains whether it is better to build one in-house or invest in a ready-made device cloud solution. Mobile Labs’ Sr. Director of Product Marketing Steve Orlando has outlined five important questions QA teams need to consider when deciding whether to buy or build a mobile device cloud solution.
In this presentation, Orlando will explore the following questions, outline the pros and cons of each buying and building, and provide key strategy and valuable tips to help enterprise mobility teams make the right decision when incorporating a mobile device cloud into their mobile app development and testing processes.
- Do I have budget for a device cloud?
- Do I have resources to build a device cloud?
- How important is manual testing to my project?
- What are my security requirements?
- What is the skill level of my test team?
- Learn about the benefits of a mobile device cloud
- Find out if it is better to buy or build a mobile device cloud
- Examine the five questions you should ask when deciding whether to buy or build
Steve Orlando – Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Mobile Labs
Steve Orlando is a seasoned development and quality assurance professional with experience testing and developing mobile, Web, mainframe, CRM and desktop applications. In his role as senior director of product marketing for Mobile Labs, Steve drives the design and implementation of the organization’s mobile device cloud, GigaFox™.