Delivering a compliant product can be a resource intensive and challenging activity for most teams. Whether a team is trying to be compliant with company standards, industry standards or international standard it needs to produce various deliverables like specifications and formal verification documents.
While working on a new product line, Aprajita’s team came across multiple challenges following agile methodology in a compliant environment. In this webinar, Aprajita discusses myths about SDLC (software development life cycle) in a compliant environment, agile’s most impactful techniques for the team and how using agile artifacts to track deliverables allowed her team to navigate tough waters release after release.
- Myth’s about SDLC in a regulatory/compliant environment.
- Behavioral changes needed by a team to make it happen.
- Agile’s most impactful practices to deliver a compliant product.
- Techniques a tester can apply to catch compliant issues early
- Aprajita will also provide a template workflow for tracking of design inputs and outputs as agile artifacts, allowing the team to produce deliverables with minimum effort at the time of release.
Aprajita Mathur – Manager, Bioinformatics Software Quality Assurance – Guardant Health
Aprajita Mathur is a Bioinformatics Software Quality Assurance Manager with a engineering background in Bioinformatics. She has more than 10 years of software testing experience and over 5 years of testing in a compliance environment. She has worked as a manual and automation tester on a wide range of products like instrument software, LIMS, web-applications and integrated solutions which are used in the fields of agriculture, transplant genomics, forensics and oncology. Currently she leads the Bioinformatics Software Quality Assurance team at Guardant Health, which builds the world’s leading comprehensive liquid biopsy. This non-invasive tool for accessing and sequencing tumour DNA is used by thousands of oncologists to help tens of thousands of advanced cancer patients.