ML or artificial intelligence (AI) tools are the hottest topics right now in the testing industry, however, QA managers and manual testers have little to no knowledge about it. Thus, Yarin, the co-founder of TestCraft will go deeply into the details of ML functionality and explain the importance of ML & codeless Selenium – with real examples, statistics, and applications.
This technical presentation will cover:
- How ML identifies elements, attributes and the changes in attributes
- How are the changes in attributes dealt with – from the perspective of a manual tester and from a ML algorithm
- Thinking probabilities and data visualization of an ML algorithm
- Example of a pre optimization matrix – how ML analyzes constant changes
- Confusion Matrix – recall, precision and accuracy of ML
- Finalize with a Q&A session
Dror Todress – Co-Founder & CEO, TestCraft
Dror is an experienced entrepreneur, with a proven ability to recognize a need in the market, create the right solution and lead the company to success. Since he founded TestCraft, Dror has met and learned from test executives about their testing challenges and has worked with them on solving those challenges.
LinkedIn: Dror Todress